The primary profile picture you use for Stitch must meet certain criteria in order to comply with the Stitch community guidelines. We put these guidelines in place to make it easy for you to easily recognize other members when you view their profiles and subsequently want to meet at a Stitch event.
The Stitch profile requirements are:
- The photo must be a recent photo of you (taken in the last 6 months)
- It must be a close up photo of your face
- It must not be pixellated or low quality
- It must contain only you – it should not contain multiple people
You can attach other photos to your profile which highlight other aspects of your personality, your family, or places that are important to you, but the primary photo must meet the above criteria.
To change your profile picture, go to the Profile Settings page by performing the following steps:
- Select More in the top menu
- Select Profile
- Click the picture you wish to remove, edit or replace:
- Select the appropriate option: Remove, Edit or Replace
- To remove a photo, click Remove, and this photo will be deleted from your account. It will no longer be viewable
- To edit a photo, click Edit, you will have the ability to rotate the photo or center it to make sure that it's the best view
- To replace a photo, click Replace, then choose a photo via one of the given options:
Note you can choose a photo from your computer, your Facebook page, your Gmail account, or even take a picture with your web cam.