As part of the Stitch Rewards Program you can earn a variety of Membership Points that contribute to your Status level and accumulative Rewards Points.
Below is a summary of the Membership Points you can earn.
Getting a new member to join Stitch
If you invite people using your own personal invitation code, you will earn the below points depending on what membership plan the new member purchases.
If a new member purchases a Community Membership you will earn:
- 3,000 points for an annual membership
- 1,200 points for a monthly membership
If a new member purchases a Community Plus Membership you will earn:
- 5,000 points for an annual membership
- 4,000 points for a 6 month membership
- 3,000 points for a 3 month membership
- 2,000 points for a monthly membership
Organizing a Stitch Activity
For every Stitch member that attends your Activity or Event, you will earn:
- 100 membership points for every Full member who attends your Activity
- 10 membership points for each Basic member who attends your Activity
If you are organizing events in an area which doesn't have much community activity yet, you may also earn a bonus 500 points for every activity you create.
Paying or renewing your membership
You will earn the below points depending on what membership type you purchase.
If you take out a Community Membership you will earn:
- 600 points for an annual membership
- 100 points for a monthly membership
If you take out a Community Plus Membership you will earn:
- 1,800 points for an annual membership
- 1,500 points for a 6 month membership
- 1,050 points for a 3 month membership
- 650 points for a monthly membership
Please note, the points listed above only apply to members in Australia and the USA. Members outside these countries will see a slight variation to these points.
The seven Stitch Status levels
In Membership Status Levels we learnt that there are seven Stitch Status levels: Unverified, Basic, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond.
Unverified and Basic members cannot accumulate Membership Points and therefore cannot progress through the Status levels.
To be able to progress through the Status levels you must be a Full (paying) member who has contributed to the growth and sustainability of the Stitch Community by paying or renewing your membership fees. Only then will you be granted Bronze level status and be able to start accumulating Points.
Below is a table summarizing how many Stitch Membership Points are needed within 12 months for you to stay on your current Status level or upgrade to a higher one.
Please note, the 12 months allocated to you will reset once you have progressed or upgraded to higher status level.
For example, it may take you only four months to progress from Silver to Gold. Once you reach Gold status, the 12 months resets and you have a further year to upgrade to Platinum status. This applies to all levels.